Do you love the monthly statistics Independence Title sends out but are constantly wishing you could have more narrow, specific statistics to use in your personal marketing? Maybe you want to show a Seller the average list price compared to the average sales price specifically in his subdivision? Or maybe you want to go even further and narrow down that statistic to his subdivision AND homes with a pool?!
A popular question the Independence Title Education Team gets is about generating customized statistics. The most common thought is that agents don’t have access and they must get it from us. Did you know you can run a very specific, targeted statistic right in your very own Matrix account?
Below, we’ve put together a quick video walking you through how to pull targeted stats in Matrix. We’ve also listed out step by step instructions as well. This is a great tool to utilize for listing appointments, newsletters, farming, etc. Go ahead, get creative! Want some help brainstorming? Call your local business development rep, we love that kind of stuff!
Here are the step by step instructions on how to pull customized stats in Matrix:
- Click the STATS tab at the top of your Matrix homepage
- Select the CUSTOMIZE tab on the left
- Select the time frame you want to view
- Select the first statistic you would like
- Optional: Click on Advanced Options at the bottom
- Select the optional secondary statistic you would like
- Select how you want the statistics grouped (See screen shot below for example.)
- In the middle of the page enter the criteria you are searching. (You can add additional fields at the bottom to find anything (similar to a search on Matrix — OR you can do a map search and draw a polygon. You would click on the bolded MAP SEARCH at the top of the search page. )
- Hit GENERATE on the left once you’ve put in all your criteria
- You can view by chart or data (tabs at the top right of the chart)